Friday 10 July 2015

Baby Shower Card

Winter is clearly over, and we moved into what is known as pot hole season, construction season....you get my drift.  Well, I think it`s baby season!  In other words, I`ve had a few requests lately for baby shower cards!

Today I have for you, card one of three requested by my co-worker.

Here we go....





This is my first attempt at cutting out a stamped image - in this case, the giraffe.  It would have been much easier if I`d been able to locate my preferred scissors, but I`m always up for a wee challenge and managed quite well without them.  Heart shaped balloons....awwww!

I see myself making this card again...same colours, different colours, multi-colours - ooh...I like that idea! 

That`s all for now.  Be sure to check back soon to see the second baby shower card.


Thanks for stopping by - happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!