Saturday 4 July 2015

Three Little Owls

Happy Saturday!  What a beautiful day; the sun is shining and I can see more flowers blooming in my garden. 

A lovely lady I worked with years ago asked me to make a special baby card.  Her niece recently gave birth to triplets - a boy and two girls.  Coincidentally, I had just re-discovered my Stampin' Up! owl punch, and went to work.  The resulting card is one of my new favourites!  It's got subtle 'bling', texture, and the cuteness factor necessary for a baby card.


The card looks a bit washed-out, but I assure you it's just the lighting.  I use my cell phone as a camera, and generally get some decent results; however I'm trying to use natural lighting and am struggling a bit.  Regardless, the card is super cute!  Did I just toot my own horn??  Yup! LOL


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!


Sand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!