Saturday 1 August 2015

An Inspired Card

Beautiful sunny, breezy perfect day!  Is it true Canadians talk about the weather...a lot??  Probably, but how else would we know what to wear? LOL

Here's another card I made in minutes, and right about now, you're thinking I'm the laziest quiller/card maker around!  I do tend to make card bases long before I actually use them.  The 'wings' were ready too, but hadn't considered what I would make. I literally dropped them on the card, along with the sage coloured tight rolls.  Quite often, that's how inspiration happens for me...so perhaps not lazy...um...let's say...prepared for those inspired moments.


All for now!


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting.



Sand

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!