Sunday 2 August 2015

Happy!

Happy Sunday and happy long weekend for Canadians!  I have the song Happy by Pharrell Williams in my head, and as I sit typing this post my feet are doing a little happy dance, so I was thinking how appropriate it would be to show you my Happy card today.

When I made this card, I originally thought it would be for a birthday, but it would also make a great wedding or anniversary card.  Or...as is - a happy card.  Needless to say, as usual, I haven't added a sentiment inside - keeping my options open for now. 

I love the embossed flower image; so pretty!  As you can see, I added a few 'pearls' and went with a subtle sparkle paper for 'Happy'.
 


Clearly I'm feeling pretty darned happy today!  I hope you're weekend is happy too!

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Crafting!


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!