Sunday 29 November 2015

Quilled Christmas Keepsakes

Like many people, I love family traditions. Throughout the years, my parents have bought myself and my sister a special ornament every Christmas, and now, I do the same for my children.  I love searching for ornaments!  Last year I didn't have to look too far - both received my quilled ornaments.

Well, I've been a busy girl and although it took a while, I finally finished my quilled Christmas ornaments.  Lots of different colours - unfortunately, the colours look a bit washed out by the lighting.



Christmas traditional colours.



Pretty pastels! Perhaps Baby's First Christmas.



Funky colours!



Whatever your preference, these make wonderful keepsake gifts.



What are your Christmas traditions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!