Sunday 22 November 2015

Trio of Quilled Ornaments

I'm back!  The reno of my Mom's house took longer than expected - a month and three days longer!!  The house looks fantastic and we couldn't be more pleased with the results.  With the reno was done, it was time for some much needed rest....or not....LOL  Back to quilling and crafts.

Theses three lovely quilled ornaments are a custom order and they'll be going on a black Christmas tree.  I think the awesome colour combo, chosen by my shopper, are going to look awesome on the tree and the colours, dare I say, are going to pop!  Hmmm...there must be a better word than pop.


The papers I use are from Quilled Creations and as always for the top of the ornament, the gorgeous glimmer paper from Stampin' Up!, and it sparkles like crazy! 

I wanted to show you the bottom of the ornament. It takes 4 strips of 17" long paper done in a tight coil, then shaped over the point - see the picture below. 


Let's hope it's not so long between posts!  Happy Crafting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!