Thursday 25 February 2016

Throwback Thursdays

Oh dear me, it seems work is getting in the way of my crafting, thus I don't have anything new to you today, unless you're new to my blog, then it will be new.

My all-time favourite song is Imagine, thus I was delighted when I found the word imagine in wood. It was like being in the right place at the right time - I had been looking to do something my tiny quilled flowers  So yay!



On a scale of 1 to 10, making this project was a 12, and I love the outcome.  Oh, in the event you're wondering why there are spots without flowers, I left them empty on purpose.

This sits on my craft table.  Inspiration!



So, what do you think?  Should we revisit Throwback Thursdays again?


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!