Sunday 6 March 2016

Flowers and Vines - Quilled Card

I hope you're enjoying your weekend.  We have gorgeous sunshine pouring in the house.  I could use sunglasses....no kidding.  Check out my clean and simple card for today.

With quilling there is such freedom of expression, which I love.  In creating a card like this, I let the flow of the paper guide me.  That sounds weird - or does it? Basically, when I run a strip of quilling paper between my fingernails it curves, and it's that shape that I follow when adding the fringed flowers, leaves and buds to the card.  You could use a quilling tool to get the same effect, however I like to feel the paper.



The cardstock I used is Elegant Eggplant, and Fancy Fan embossing folder I used for the card base are both from Stampin' Up!

All that's left is to decide on the sentiment.  If you know me by now - you know I wait for an occasion before adding the sentiment.

Such fun!  And not a difficult card to make.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!