Tuesday 8 March 2016

Pretty Purple Birthday Card

I've been experimenting!  Each time I used my bister powders. I get a different result - very cool product!  Bister powders are sprinkled on paper (I used watercolour paper), and spritzed with water. I heat embossed the flower image with white embossing powder, the fussy cut the flowers.  The rest of the card came together quickly.

Do you see the difference from many of my other cards?  It's not white, yes, but there's more. It's a birthday card, rather than a card to be named later.



With the exception of the bister powders and watercolour paper, all products are once again from Stampin' Up!

Pardon the reflection on the left bottom of the card.  At first glance of the photo I thought the paper was marked, but nope, just a reflection.  Whew!


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Crafting!!


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!