Monday 11 April 2016

Spring Sighting?

Rumours are swirling around that spring may actually be coming soon for Southern Ontario - maybe by the end of the week - three cheers!!  

Drum roll please - today, I have a spring-like Birthday card to show you. using a colour combo a bit out of my comfy zone.   I love the airy look of the little die cut flowers. So pretty!  A little embossing on the grey and white layers add some dimension to the card.  And...your eyes do not deceive you - I made this Birthday Card.  Yes - I made the commitment and added a sentiment...lol.
 


I quite happy with this card - I kind of adds a spring in my step....spring...get it?  Oh yes, I do think I'm witty.  Tee hee.

Wherever you are, I hope spring is on it's way to you also.

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!