Wednesday 27 April 2016

Watercolour Card #3

Catchy subject line, eh?  I wasn't quite so sure about the watercolours on this card.  Perhaps these aren't 'my' colours, but, dare I say, it is how the Bister powders reacted to the water.  Perhaps it's because the layers look wonky - like they crooked - they aren't though.  Hmmm.....can't put my finger on it.  What do you think?  Like, or not your fave?



I don't mean to sound negative....I like the card, just not lovin' it.  I do, however, love the font on the sentiment - so pretty, and the butterflies too!  And those are happy, spring-like colours.

There is a fourth, and maybe even a fifth watercolour - I'm patiently waiting for inspiration, then I'll finish those cards as well.

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!