Sunday 31 July 2016

Hello....Life

Here's to another happy and productive long weekend!  I finished another mixed media painting, but not before taking the pup to the vet.  Seems he chomped on a stick and  a wee bit became lodged between his teeth.  All better now and the bill didn't break the bank...whew!

When I start painting and adding layers, I don't have a theme or colour in mind, so when the blue and green started to bring the canvas to 'life' I went with it.  I'm loving the happy colours and am having a great time creating new artwork.  I'm still very much a beginner taking baby steps.

Here's my angel.  She's very happy, thus her happy message.



I'm very happy with the way this piece came together.  I'm enjoying the journey of learning and creating outside my comfort zone.  Learning to be patient and let the art out naturally.  Being genuine and truthful.  It's a very freeing form of art.  Love!

Thank you for stopping by.  Happy crafting!


Sand



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!