Sunday 10 July 2016

Mixed Media Sneak Peak

What a great weekend!  I won 6 personal training sessions and couldn't be more excited because oh boy. I need these sessions bad!  Looking forward to September - that's when the sessions start.

Strawberries!  We went strawberry picking again and the smell walking into the field was amazing! Yum!  It didn't take long to pick a full bucket of strawberries, and it won't take long to devour them. We could buy local strawberries from the grocery store, but knowing exactly when they were picked is the best! So fresh, so delicious!

And...I've been reworking one of my mixed media paintings, which is the sneak peak for today.



New colours, layers and layers were added, plus lots of birds.  Fun little flower and butterfly crown Just a sneak peak as it isn't finished.yet.

Oh wait....I'm not done yet.....


         ....drum roll please....


.                          ....last but not least

....I have...




more days to work!

Super excited for the next chapter of my life!



That's all for today.  I hope you also had a wonderful weekend!

Happy Crafting!


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!