Monday 1 August 2016

Find Your Beautiful Inner Peace

What a difference a day makes.  First day of August, and first finished painting of the month! What I love about this painting, other than everything...teehee... is, I started it yesterday.  Completing a painting this fast is wow wow wow, new to me!


Sometimes I tame the chaos in the background, but for this painting I felt the need to leave it and I'm so glad I did because as the face of the angel emerged and was so peaceful I knew what her message would say.  Find Your Beautiful Inner Peace.  

Inner Peace.  Love!

I wonder what the balance of the month will bring.  I know for me, it will be more mixed media paintings.  

Thank you for stopping by.  Happy crafting!


Sand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!