Friday 28 October 2016

Christmas Quilling - A Few More Colours

Such a lovely day for a trip to Stratford Ontario.  My fellow retirees and I had delicious lunch at a restaurant called Sirkel.  It was super noisy, but the food made it worthwhile.  Then it was off to Rheo Thompson.  Mint Smoothies - my chocolate fix is complete.  Unfortunately my car started having electrical issues within a short distance from home.  I made it home though....whew!

Now to quilling - yay!  I've had so much fun playing with paper.  Here's a few of my new quilled ornaments in a few more colours.  As always, the glimmer paper is from Stampin' Up!


Grey, black and white.  I wasn't sure about these colours for Christmas, but I love the finished look.




I have no doubts about these colours - I love the freshness of the two shades of green with the white.




Snowy white with red and green - beautiful for the tree!




Without wheels for the weekend won't be such a bad thing.  More quilling time!



Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!


Sand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!