Sunday 4 December 2016

Christmas Ornaments


I'm guessing by now you know my passion for quilling. If you're new to my blog, welcome!
Please feel free to leave comments as your feedback is very much appreciated.
You can follow us here, on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
  
Recently, I was at the Holiday Market sale in the wonderful city of Georgetown.  For me, it's not just about selling my crafts.  Connecting with people, and seeing their eyes light up when they first look at my ornaments - it's heartwarming.


As much as I love the combination of greens, reds and white, I've had a jolly god time testing out 'new' colours.



Christmas should be fun, filled with anticipation...and funky colours - yes!!



Why not blue and green.  The colours look so fresh!



Pretty pinks, and lilac. Love love love!



Gorgeous purples, and perhaps some greys too!



Back to the playful shades of orange.  
Hmm, one of these things is not like the other (a throw-back to Sesame Street).  Doesn't it just pop with the collar of silver and red glimmer paper! (two thumbs up for Stampin' Up! for your fabulous glimmer paper)


Thank you for stopping by.  I leave you with this....


Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, 
and behold, 
everything is softer and more beautiful.

~Norman Vincent Peale~



Happy Crafting!

Sand








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!