Sunday 1 January 2017

So Long 2016 - Welcome 2017

Many people make resolutions for the new year.  
I'm not one of them.
However, I do have an abundance of ideas for the year.

As I look back on 2016, - happy times, family, friends, retirement, and I'm a great aunt!
Sad times - the passing of my mother.
Grateful for a treasury of memories.


This is my favourite picture of mom and I.  Look at us, so prim and proper.



I'm not sure where this picture was taken - perhaps a family vacation



This picture was taken about 17 years ago.  We're in Fiji after our trip to Australia and New Zealand.



Life inspires me!

I'll be back to card making, mixed media art and whatever path my arts and crafts lead me.

I look forward to an awesome 2017.  

Positive  
Creative 
Imagination
Courage
 Energy
Brave
Unique
Kindness


Peace and love, 



Sand




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!