Monday 9 January 2017

Dragonfly Dreams from Stampin' Up! and a New Camera!

Once again it's a blustery winter morning, and I'm bundled up under my favourite blanket, admiring the snow from my comfy couch.  I heard the snowplow go by earlier today, and my first thought regarding the end of the driveway was, shovel or drive over it.  Having peered out the window, drive over it wins...again.

Today I have for you a card I made for a card swap last weekend.  The pictures you'll see below are the first taken from my new camera.  These were taken at night, in my studio, using only my OttLight and ceiling light.  Eventually I'll get the lighting and camera figured out.

The card I designed features the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle from the new Occasions Catalogue.  I love this set.  Seriously, who doesn't love dragonflies - they are so cool.


I used a stamp from the Sheltering Tree set for the greenery.




My attempt at getting the background cards to be blurry in the background, while focusing on the card in front.  



Almost done!



Here's a handy tip.  When stamping the inside of the card, be sure you're not stamping in the wrong place.  Notice where I placed Happy Birthday - yup, that's where I stamped the inside sentiment.  No worries though, my little solution covered up the oops easily.


Dragonfly Dreams set from Stampin' Up!

Here are some ideas shown in the catalogue.


Not only is there a new Occasions Catalogue, it's also Sale-a-Bration!!
What is Sale-a-Bration?
Place an order and receive a free item of your choice from the Sale-a-bration Brochure with every $60 (before shipping and tax) you spend. That means you can get your hands on all the fabulous new products from the Occasions Catalogue AND get bonus freebies too!

You don't have a catalogue?  Leave comment and I'll send the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration cattys to you.   Canada only.


Thanks for stopping by!  Keep warm and happy crafting!


Sand






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!