Sunday 29 January 2017

Happy Birthday to You

What a difference a little bit of sunshine can do for my energy level!  I was up early, had a great breakfast, got groceries, shovelled, cleaned, straightened up my studio, and stamped - all before 9:30am!

On such a crisp clear day, I thought a crisp clean card would been wonderfully cheerful.  I am love love loving the Avant Garden stamp set from Sale-a-Bration and the Happy Birthday Everyone (a retired hostess set).



Sometimes I just burst with happiness because I get to do what I love.  And, that is creating what I love, whether it's cards, art, quilling...all my artsy endeavors.  I love teaching card making! And I'm thankful.  Thankful for my family, and friends.  What a great life!

I hope you're enjoying the sunshine, whever you are.


Sand

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and love the colours!!! Lolly❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!