Sunday 15 January 2017

Stampin' Up! Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits

Happy Sunday to you!  We're enjoying a sunny crisp winter day in Southern Ontario which is lovely.

I wanted to get right into today's post because it features a short video from Stampin' Up! all about the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits!  These are so cool. Let's get started by clicking on the image below. to view the video.



Everyone needs birthday cards and gift tags!  And what's better than the look on someone's face when they say 'You made this'.  It's priceless.   Book an event with me and we'll make Balloon Pop-Up cards.

To place an order or host an event you can contact me here (leave a comment -, it won't be posted to the blog), or, for my Facebook friends, private message me.


Let's be creative together!


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!