Friday 24 March 2017

Another Mixed Media Sneak Peak

Hello Friday!  Is it just me, or do the weeks seem to pass by quickly? I'm all for slowing things down a bit!

Here's the sneak peak. This is about the bottom third of the painting I'm working on.  What I'm lovin' so far are the happy accidents - the layer with the flowers rippled and then was torn in places....but, the white paint I scraped (yes scraped) filled in those spots on the left bottom side of the pic below. Really interesting look!



I'm debating whether or not to add a sentiment to this painting.  I do have one in mind, but does it need it - I don't know yet.  Soon.  Maybe.  Hahahaha...eventually I'll decide.  No rush.

We're about to head outside to enjoy the mild temps today.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!