Tuesday 14 March 2017

Fun-Fold Card - Congratulations!

Each month, Tri-City Stampers, under the guidance of Leena Girsa meets either in person or virtually for swaps, games, ideas, info sharing and more.  Last night we met in cyberspace for a fun-filled evening and shared our fun-fold cards. I'm excited to show you a card I made for our team swap.  Be sure to read to the bottom of the post to see some of the products I used for this card, and how to book your very own workshop!

Okay....here we go!

I finally broke into my pack of Falling in Love Designer Series Paper (DSP).  Love it - it's sooooo pretty!  How awesome is it that the DSP coordinates with the paper!  To add texture, I embossed a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock with my Falling Petals TIEF (textured impressions embossing folder).  The dragonflies are die cut and I only adhered the body, leaving the wings 'free'.


Perfect for wedding, anniversary, or graduation card. 


For the inside card, I stamped a couple of flowers from the Special Reason set.  As you can see, the image is very light, which is achieved by inking up the stamp, then stamping it on my grid paper, then onto the cardstock.  The actual term for that technique is 'stamping off'. 


From this angle, you can see how this card looks.  In a nutshell, it's a small card inside a large card.  There are so many styles of fun-fold cards, and I plan on making some in the near future.

Most of the products I used for this card are from the Occasions catalogue and are only available until May 31/17.  When you place an order, every $60 spent earns you a free Sale-a-Bration item, but just until March 31/17.  Free is good, right?  Psssst....order soon. 

As promised...here are some of the products I used for this card.  







That's my card for today.  What do you think?
Ready to place an order?  Book a workshop?
 I'd love to hear from you!
Email me - lollyandsand@gmail.com
Facebook friends, message me via FB.
.


Happy Crafting!


Sand

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card, Sandy! It is so soft and pretty and I am all about those dragon flies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!