Sunday 9 April 2017

A Walk in the Park, Snakeskin (?) and 15 years!

What a gorgeous spring day! Pippin enjoyed his walk at Huron Natural Park today.  If you're new to my blog, Pippin is a three year old Sheltie, who always attracts lots of attention wherever we go, probably because he's such a friendly dog, and he's pretty!  

 See what I mean - pretty!


Speaking of pretty...here's my daughter Erin, with Pippin.

Erin, her boyfriend Eric, and Pippin


A super creepy stump, but kind of awesome, eh!!


I thought these looked interesting.


Silly Pip, clearly enjoying a cool down in the car on the way home.


Happy pup!



On to my next topic - snakeskin.....or not.  It's a bit of a giveaway when you can see the dots of paint around the edges of this pic.  I altered a technique that uses grippy drawer liner and wow, I love the result.  As for the 'snakeskin' colours, well, those might end up different. Not sure yet 😊 Always a mystery...hehehe.  I may set this, and my other work-in-progress art pieces aside....because....my new Stampin' Up! goodies are set to arrive soon. and my attention will be on papercrafting for a bit.



Okay...last topic of the day!  Yesterday I attended a Stampin' Up! conference called OnStage 2017, and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!   Having received a hot-off -the-presses copy of the 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' Up! catalogue, I'm on cloud 9!  I've scoured the catty from cover to cover several times, taking in all the wonderful stamp sets, papers, dies, embellishments and more!  Sadly, I can't share any of the pics with you quite yet, but I will say this - you are going to fall in love with the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G (yes, I said it again) products.  


It's the 15th year of Stampin' Up! being available in Canada. Yay!  Above is one of the goodies everyone at the conference received. 

I'm so glad I went to OnStage!  What a fabulous fun-filled day!  We had the privilege of making cards using some of the new products from the 2017-2017 catalogue. One word - awesome!


I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Happy Crafting!


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!