Thursday 20 April 2017

My Top 9 Retiring Products

This truly was a tough task to whittle down my Stampin' Up! retiring product list to just nine, There are so many products retiring, I thought you might find it a bit daunting. No worries - I'm here to help!

These aren't in any particular order - I love 'em all!  To help you, I've indicated which catalogue you'll find these in, the name of the item, and the page number.  You can view the catalogues by clicking on the images on the left of my blog, or click on my 'Shop Now' button at the top left of my blog, and start shopping right away.  Good news - some of my faves are up to 50% off!

From the Annual Catalogue


1. Gorgeous Grunge - page 123

One of my all-time favourite stamp sets. It's so versatile.  These stamps are fantastic for texture and backgrounds!  



2. Watercolour Wishes Card Kit - pages 8 & 9

Great choice for beginner stampers! This kit includes everything you need to make 20 amazing cards, and once you've made the cards, you have 12 stamps and 2 ink spots to use over and over!  




3. Banners Framelits - page 193

These are great for sentiments, and as there are several sizes, you can layer your banners,emboss for extra texture, use designer series paper - in other words, loads of possibilities!





4. Owl Builder Punch - page 188

Super cute for many different occasions.  I've used this punch to make cupcake toppers for a baby shower, birthday cards and Christmas cards and tags.




5. Flourishing Phrases - pg 49

 I love  variety of sentiments in this set.  It's kind of like one stop sentiment shopping! Plus the image stamps are beautiful.  In addition to great stamps, you can bundle it with Flourish Thinlits and save 10%


6.  Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper - page 172

Using these papers will instantly glam up your cards - the paper is gorgeous!  Pair this up with the coordinating cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White and Melon Mambo (my fave!)  and you're going to create stunning cards!



From the Occasions Catalogue


7. Special Reason Bundle - page 42

Pretty, pretty, pretty!  The flowers are so pretty! With this stamp set & thinlit bundle you'll love experimenting with different colours and layering.  



8. Balloon Adventures Bundle - pages 4 & 5

You can make cards for any age group with this stamp set.  It's a fun set!  And, bundle the stamp set and thinlit dies, and your cards will be a huge hit!  You also save 10% when you bundle.



9. Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - page 51

If you've fallen in love with this embossing folder, please do not delay.  It will sell out quickly.
Delicate and pretty for all your special occasions.




These products are only available until May 31, and only while supplies last. To avoid disappointment, I urge you to place your orders asap.  

I hope I've helped to make your shopping a bit easier. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to  contact me.

Happy Shopping 


Sand

ps...if you've read this far, here's the reason why I have a top 9 rather than a top 10.  I thought I might say it's because I like to be different, not go with the flow, and so on. However, I confess, it's because I couldn't get another image to upload.  I'm not a techy....clearly...hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!