Here's your sneak peek!
This card has me singing 'these are a few of my favourite things.'
(Much to my kids dismay, I often break into song..teehee..)
Steps to make this card
Front of card:
- cut Basic Black cardstock 8 1/2' x 5 1/2 ", then score at 4 1/4" mark and fold
- cut Whisper White cardstock 5 1/2" x 3", then stamp textured image from Best Birds stamp set 3 times randomly in Lemon Lime Twist ink
- using Basic Black ink, stamp daisy image from Daisy Delight onto Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, then cut out using Daisy punch
- on Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment from the Daisy Delight set in Basic Black ink and cut out using Classic punch
- using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere the layer and 2 daisies to the base of the card
- use a few Dimensionals on the back of the sentiment and adhere to the card
For the inside of the card:
- cut Whisper White cardstock 5 1/4" x 4/ 1/8"
- using Basic Black ink, stamp Thank You from Daisy Delights onto the Whisper White you just cut
- using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere the layer to the inside of the card, and you are done!
I'm sooooo excited about the release of the new catty! Are you also? Would you like a 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue? Be sure to check my events page to find out how you can get your hands on it!