Monday 1 May 2017

Daisy Delight Sneak Peek

I had the pleasure of attending a bridal shower for my nephew's finance this past weekend. There was such a wonderful glow on the face of a bride-to-be - joy, happiness, and love. They are lovley couple and I'm so happy for them and their future life together. The wedding later this month. Exciting times!

Today I'm delighted to show you the card I made for the shower. I cut the base, layer & flowers from Whisper White cardstock, then embossed the layer using my Softly Falling TIEF (textured impressions embossing folder),  This card features a sneak peek of the brand new stamp set Daisy Delight. I stamped two flower images with Melon Mambo ink, then used my new co-ordinating Daisy punch. To layer, I simply offset the flowers. For the centre of the flower I used a Clear Faceted Gem - also new for 2017-2018. To finish the card I stamped the sentiment from Best Birds and used a retired punch to cut it out.  On the inside, I stamped the flower image in the bottom right corner of the stamp.

As you know, I'm a fan of clean and simple cards that have a 'WOW', and for this card, the Daisy in Melon Mambo is it!  You don't have to wait long to purchase these new products - June 1st is just around the corner! 



Whisper White and Melon Mambo - love love love!!


I can't show you the inside of the new 2017-2018 catalogue quite yet, but I can show you pics I've taken of the products I used in today's card.


Daisy Delight - a 'must have!' 16 stamps in this set!


Daisy Punch - co-ordinates with the Daisy Delight stamp set.


Clear Faceted Gems - they sparkle!
72 in pack - 3 different sizes


Best Birds - 13 stamps in set - great images and sentiments
Item #141525
Carried over from the 2016-2017 to the 2017-2018 catalogue


Softly Falling TIEF
Item #139672
Carried over from the 2016-2017 to the 2017-2018 catalogue


The new catalogue comes out June 1, 2017.  If you wish to be on my mailing list for the new catalogue, please contact me here.


Back to the shower for a moment...
We had a couple of challenges - I failed at both...LOL


The Guess Who Game had 20 questions.  Here's a few: Who takes longer to get ready? Who is always running late? Who keeps their car cleaner?  Of the 20 questions I got a whopping 7 correct. Ouch! The winner was the mother of the bride with 17/20 - awesome!


  Needless to say my guess was waaaayyy off! 😊


Top 3 List
1.  Retiring Products - get them before they're gone for good - here
2. Clearance Rack - add these to your order - up to 60% off - here
3. Your 20% Discount - here

I love hearing from you. If you have any questions about today's post, please leave me a comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!