Friday 18 August 2017

Carols of Christmas - Blog Hop

Happy Happy Friday and welcome to Tri-City Stampers Blog Hop. We have another team member joining our hop, so be sure to hop hop hop!

Today's card features Carols of Christmas Bundle! It's an early release that you can get your hands on now, yes now, before the Holiday Catalogue goes live!  And, you can use your Bonus Day Coupons - redeem them before the end of August!


I went non-traditional with my card, opting for a Basic Black base, and Wood Textures DSP for the layer. die cut with the new 'Card Front Builder' frame in the bundle.  There are two large greetings in the Carols of Christmas set - Deck the Halls, and Peace on Earth. I chose the latter because there is nothing I'd rather see than peace, on earth.  My guess is you feel the same. I stamped the greeting in Basic Black then die cut it using one of my Stitched Shapes Framelits.
The tree dies are spectacular! I cut two sets of trees using Wood Textures DSP,  the third in Gold Glimmer Paper and glued all three offset layers together.  The sweet little deer (also in the bundle) is die cut in the same DSP as the layer.  The greeting and trees are all popped up using dimensionals.


Here's another look at the trees.  What do you think?  Are you loving this bundle? Think of all the possibilities!! Definitely more than just for Christmas!


This sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set.  Check it out - three different and fun fonts!
I just had to add one more deer to complete this card! Fun!

You can purchase the Carols of Christmas bundle right now! 
Click below!


How about more fun! It's time to hop!




Leena's blog - A La Cards

Steph's blog - Hofkissed

Barb's blog - justBstamping





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!