Wednesday 16 August 2017

Hearth and Home

Happy Wednesday! My card today is a special order for a couple is moving into their new home! How exciting and wonderful for them!

To make this card, I started with a base of Whisper White cardstock, and a layer, embossed with my Brick Wall TIEF. To create the window I die cut Wood Textures DSP  with my Hearth & Home Thinlits.


 Aren't the flower baskets and lantern cute!!  Both are from the At Home with You bundle.  I used watercolour paper and my aqua painter to colour each of those.  The freshness of the Lemon Lime Twist and Melon Mambo against the Whisper White is so pretty! To finish the card front I stamped Congratulations from Tabs for Everything and cut it with my Classic Label Punch!


A close up of the flower baskets.



Staying with the colours on the front of the card, used a background stamp from Beautiful Bouquet, then stamped the sentiment from At Home with You.  My Classic Label Punch came in handy again!

* * * 
Tip

When your sentiment to shorter than the punch, simply punch it as normal, then slide what you just cut back into the punch, like below, and punch again.  Remember though, stamp you sentiment before you punch.



In Gratitude

Thank you to those who have taken my classes. Thank you for the opportunity to teach you.  Sharing what I've learned has got to be the most rewarding part of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!