Thursday 10 August 2017

Tranquil Tulips from Stampin' Up!

I thought I would try something a little different today - jumping right into the details of my card today.

There is something so striking about a black and white card with a pop of colour!  I love it, and just in case you're wondering, I briefly pondered a white card base, but it was too plain for this card.


I cut the base of the in Basic Black, then embossed the layer of Berry Burst cardstock using my Softly Falling TIEF.  Those gorgeous floral images are from Tranquil Tulips. I'm lovin' the colour combo of Berry Burst and Old Olive for the tulips and leaves!  How about that amazing font on the sentiment - elegant and the perfect size for the oval in my Stitched Shapes Framelits.


You know me - must pop up those sentiments with dimensionals!


I was asked to leave lots of room for a personal message.

One thing I want to mention is Tranquil Tulips is a host set.  What that means is, when you place a qualifying order, or host a party (virtual or in person), you could get this set FREE! To book your party or place an order, simply click on the Contact Me tab at the top of the page.

* * *

Tip

When working with a two-step stamp, such as Tranquil Tulips, take a few minutes practice stamp the images on your grid paper. It's super easy to be two-step pro!

* * *

In Gratitude

I have wonderful neighbours!  Last evening my neighbour trimmed our shared hedge, which is awesome as I don't have that tool.  We share a boulevard so I cut the grass there often.  In winter (gasp, I said winter!!), if we have a heavy snowfall, my other neighbour clears my driveway and sidewalk with his snowblower.  I noticed this neighbour was away, and his lawn was in need of a cut, so I took care of it.  One couldn't ask for better neighbours. 😊

* * * 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!