Saturday 12 August 2017

WOW! Super Quick Card with Blooms & Wishes - Part I

Welcome friends!  For a while now I've wanted to show you a card that is super easy to make, and doesn't use a lot of products, and today I have that card!

Ready for this - no Big Shot, no embossing, no die cutting!  I used Smoky Slate cardstock for the base, and Whisper White for the layer.  All the images I used are from one stamp set - Blooms & Wishes. It's a gorgeous set with 3 sentiments and 11 floral images!


The ink colours I used are Flirty Flamingo & Smoky Slate. Those are two colours I've not put together before - love 'em!!

  
Here's a close up of the watercolour-like flower and the exquisite font.


A subtle look for the inside layer was achieved by inking up the stamp and stamping it first onto my grid paper, then the layer.  

Quick or what!! 😊
Be sure to check back in a couple of days for Part II

* * *

Tip

'Invest' in Grid Paper - measure with it, use the grid to help you line up your layers, and, of course, stamp all over it!

* * *

In Gratitude

On Friday, I had lunch with a couple of friends - fellow retirees at a sweet little coffee house in Baden, Ontario. I'm grateful to be able to spend time with friends, chat about the 'good old times' and have quite a few laughs.  Laughing is so good.

* * *


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!