Monday 14 August 2017

Wow! Super Quick Card with Blooms & Wishes - Part II

Welcome to Part II of my super easy to make cards!  Just like my card on August 12, I used the stamp set Blooms & Wishes.

Once again - no Big Shot, no embossing and no die cutting. It`s not that I don`t want you to have those supplies - my goal is to show you how to start with minimal supplies and add on when you can.
To make this card I started with a base of Smoky Slate cardstock. On the Whisper White layer, I stamped the floral image in Flirty Flamingo and the sprig and sentiment in Smoky Slate ink.


With this being a `plain`card, I adhered the layer on an angle to provide interest.



Here`s a close-up of the images.  To have the floral image be a background image, I inked up my stamp, then stamped it onto my grid paper, and then on the layer.  The watercolour effect is beautiful and exactly what I wanted for this card.  


For the inside of the card, I used the same technique as the front of the card. So pretty!

* * *

Tip

A fun way to get great use out of one image is to stamp in bunches - once for a full colour image, then again - it will be lighter, then one more time for the lightest image.  This gives the illusion of dimension.  Be sure to give it a try!

* * *

In Gratitude

I thought it might sound weird being thankful for the internet, but I am.  How wonderful to be able to view cards and projects from talented people all over the world. To share ideas, learn from others, teach others.  Fantastic!

* * *

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!