Thank you for taking the time to find out more about me.
I joined Stampin' Up! in June 2016, to be a 'hobby demo', buy some wonderful products and take advantage of my 20% discount. Recently, I held a workshop and realized how much I enjoy teaching card making techniques, and sharing what I love about Stampin' Up!
In April 2017, I attended my first Stampin' Up! OnStage convention in Toronto, and had a fantastic time! I thoroughly enjoyed everything about the entire day! I'm super excited and recharged!
You really can't go wrong with a company like Stampin' Up! High quality, on-trend products and great incentives!
A few more things about me:
1. I'm not a great cook, but I try my best!
2. In addition to card making, I'm also a paper quiller and mixed media artist.
3. I've been vegetarian for 36 years
4. Tofu - not my thing
5. I went on a wonderful trip to Australia, New Zealand and Fiji with my mother (neither of us liked flying). Oh, and there were 11 flights in total.
6. I've never been camping.
7. I retired in 2016 after 37 years with the same company
8. I volunteer at a local thrift shop
9. Being happy and positive are important to me
10. I often 'break into song' and make up words to songs